HomeSearchRegisterFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 pm

To buy or not ? scratch scratch
I watch videos and Left4dead 2 seems more intersting , no ? Suspect

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(=O=)TF_TT

avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 48
Location : houston,texas
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

idk i have not watched videos yet scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(=O=)TF_TT

avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 48
Location : houston,texas
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 pm

wow looks cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razor

avatar

Number of posts : 229
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 am

-Yo- wrote:
To buy or not ? scratch scratch
I watch videos and Left4dead 2 seems more intersting , no ? Suspect

Or BF3 (~April 2010) Very Happy
They make advertisement that it will have dedicated servers lol!

Or Serious Sam HD (10 Dez. 09) :pown: :pown: :pown: :pown: (Just for fun)
But it is just a remake of Serious Sam FE (with better graphics),
one of the best games ever (except the Duke Very Happy ).

It seems that L4D have a good COOP mode, but a replacement for COD/FEAR ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyco <3

avatar

Number of posts : 353
Age : 29
Location : >Germany Where Else!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm

left 4 dead 2 is nice (Psycox3 <-Steam) Very Happy
but not a replacement for cod4 ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
Shakan

avatar

Number of posts : 595
Age : 48
Location : Celje, Slovenia
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

razor wrote:
-Yo- wrote:
To buy or not ? scratch scratch
I watch videos and Left4dead 2 seems more intersting , no ? Suspect

Or BF3 (~April 2010) Very Happy
They make advertisement that it will have dedicated servers lol!

Or Serious Sam HD (10 Dez. 09) :pown: :pown: :pown: :pown: (Just for fun)
But it is just a remake of Serious Sam FE (with better graphics),
one of the best games ever (except the Duke Very Happy ).

It seems that L4D have a good COOP mode, but a replacement for COD/FEAR ?!

Are we talking about BF: Bad company 2 ???

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Psyco <3 wrote:
left 4 dead 2 is nice (Psycox3 <-Steam) Very Happy
but not a replacement for cod4 ^^

so Psyco, more COD 4 or MW 2 ? Suspect

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyco <3

avatar

Number of posts : 353
Age : 29
Location : >Germany Where Else!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 am

CoD4 Still Owns.... Well I Play More League, Thats Why I Say CoD4.
But Yea CoD4 Is Better As CoD6 ^^
SO Your Choice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
jR.Aquila

avatar

Number of posts : 445
Age : 28
Location : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 pm

is better bocose not here promod ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jollyrogercod.altervista.org/
razor

avatar

Number of posts : 229
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Shakan wrote:
razor wrote:
-Yo- wrote:
To buy or not ? scratch scratch
I watch videos and Left4dead 2 seems more intersting , no ? Suspect

Or BF3 (~April 2010) Very Happy
They make advertisement that it will have dedicated servers lol!

Or Serious Sam HD (10 Dez. 09) :pown: :pown: :pown: :pown: (Just for fun)
But it is just a remake of Serious Sam FE (with better graphics),
one of the best games ever (except the Duke Very Happy ).

It seems that L4D have a good COOP mode, but a replacement for COD/FEAR ?!

Are we talking about BF: Bad company 2 ???

No Very Happy

It seems that BF3 will be released short time after Bad company ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyco <3

avatar

Number of posts : 353
Age : 29
Location : >Germany Where Else!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm

jR.Aquila wrote:
is better bocose not here promod ?? Very Happy


not only cause of that.
look there will be never a custom map. u have to pay for each new patch. u cant lean left or right etc...
and that sucks a lot if u ask me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Hum .... scratch still don' t know .... I still see movies where guys ends game with 79 / 3 just because they play all the game hidding behind a rock ....Seems that guns are very powerfull even in long distance ....

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razor

avatar

Number of posts : 229
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

-Yo- wrote:
Hum .... scratch still don' t know .... I still see movies where guys ends game with 79 / 3 just because they play all the game hidding behind a rock ....Seems that guns are very powerfull even in long distance ....

Perhaps I should buy it nevertheless :loool:

Kill all bunny hoppers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 am

razor wrote:


Kill all bunny hoppers lol!

Naaaa ...that ' s a bunny game Very Happy

But nothing about cheating ? I become crazy when I saw the kill cam on Cod4 sometimes ....

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyco <3

avatar

Number of posts : 353
Age : 29
Location : >Germany Where Else!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm




N1 Smile I <3 VAC ( Anti Cheat in MW2 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 pm

OMG Mad ..... I m not sure anymore to get it now ....
Brrrrr too stupid Mad

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Ok I got it .....

Hum scratch what to think for the moment .....a **LOT** of campers, a lot of place where guys hidding / snipping Evil or Very Mad
A game browser looks like I was in 1990, can' t choose map, lag and deconnexion ....
Let see in the future, I remember I was hating COD4 at the beginning jocolor

Edit : :akimbo: I just look, it takes me 2 hours to won my first game :respect: :loool:

_________________
BF3 Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psyco <3

avatar

Number of posts : 353
Age : 29
Location : >Germany Where Else!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
-Yo-
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1114
Age : 45
Location : FRANCE
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 pm

If you want to know how is MW2 , here a little video I made :
It' s what I saw on killcam 80 % of the time .... :grrrr: :grrrr: