Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

wow look at this guys set up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

wow look at this guys set up Empty
PostSubject: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:36 am

Shocked holy crap this guy is a real gamer hehehe Razz lol! . to see what im talk about click on link and go to the middle of the page and click on see pics of his set up What a Face

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/gamer-juggles-over-30-warcraft-characters/1255554
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm

now thats too much, there has to be a limit to gaming, i mean its just sick. he shouild go visit www.ebay.com/get-a-life/ Razz
Back to top Go down
Arwen

Arwen

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 pm

This is so crazy !!!!! :loool:
Back to top Go down
Shakan

Shakan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

It looks like he is more like some kind of games designer than a real gamer. (I cant see pizza boxes and beer cans laying around lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Shakan wrote:
It looks like he is more like some kind of games designer than a real gamer. (I cant see pizza boxes and beer cans laying around lol! lol! )

hehehe i think your right bro hehehe lol! :loool:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow look at this guys set up   wow look at this guys set up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow look at this guys set up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Humor/Spam...-
Jump to: