Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hey All !!!

Go down 
+3
Shakan
-Yo-
Cristal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristal

Cristal

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Hey bros and sis! Very Happy

How are you all? I wanna say you congratulations for the server. I will join you as soon as possible, by now it's a bit hard, I'm having problems with my left hand, and I try to rest the hand when I'm not working. But as soon as my hand'll get better I will play with you, and I want to contribute with the server rent as well.
I was working too hard these two last months, because my project is going to live site this monday, and every time I got back home, I was too tired, not because I worked more hours than normal, but because I worked hard in my job... My mind was almost broken, I even couldn't write good in my own language, spanish. Because I was tired, and because I became a Zombie later my job every evening, I didn't play much, in fact I almost didn't play, just few times. There were almost 3 months without playing Sad ... too sad ... I'm missing the game, and I'm missing you all. And since 3 weeks ago, my hand is killing me, but it's not because the computer exactly, it's because my chair here is too short, and my pc's table is hight, so I make some extra-effort to can use the keyboard, keeping my hand hight. I promise I'll change this chair as soon as I'll be able to. Hehehe... Because I couldn't use much my hand, I began to talk a bit more in english, instead to write... I'm still really bad!!!!!!! Razz
I'm not connecting much, but I hope to see you soon, and to can play soon with you. I finally finished what I was doing in my job !!!! Smile ... But I'm in another project again Sad ... Not fair !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr... Never mind, hope the presure will be less and I will not get so tired.

See you my friends, kisses.

Cristal

P.S. we have 5 hours of difference now, till september 21th, and at the hour i can connect (20hs here) i almost don't see anyone Sad ...

Last edited by Cristal on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Yo-
Admin
-Yo-

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Hey Sis Cristal !!!!!!

I m happy to see you are still here :ami:

I hope everything will come back ok for you sunny sunny sunny sunny

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shakan

Shakan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Hey Cristal, congratulations for your project cheers

Hope to cu soon...... bounce
Back to top Go down
jR.Aquila

jR.Aquila

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:00 am

u are bad???? nooooooo :pfff: congratulation sis Smile king
Back to top Go down
http://www.jollyrogercod.altervista.org/
MadMax

MadMax

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Hey Cristal nice to see you Smile
your english is good, don´t say that you´re are bad
what kind of job are you doing that you got projects?
Back to top Go down
Cristal

Cristal

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 am

MadMax wrote:

what kind of job are you doing that you got projects?

Hi, thank you all!!

I'm programmer, webprogrammer. I work in the core of the website, server logic. All the projects where i worked are e-commerce in some way, Most of them are B2C (Business to Customer, it mean the user of the system is the final customer, and he/she pay what he/she is buying, and the owner of the site is some business), and other are B2B (Business to Business, the final user is a employer for some company, and the owner of the site is other company). And i think we will do H2H soon as well (Host to Host, i'm not sure what excalty it is... but anyway, sound nice). But the company where i work program tourism sites, where you can rent hotels, cars, buy fly ticket, in any place of the world... It's a bit complicated, but it's really nice, i learn a lot every day.

The company is steal small, not more than 40 employers, so the programmers are moving from one project to another, and for sure i will be moved soon to the other project. But i'm really happy because i learn every day a lot... It's good for my curriculum vitae Razz heheheh

Okey... i go walk to the park. Kisses Very Happy

Cristal
Back to top Go down
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:24 pm

conrats on project sis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:53 pm

heeey Cristal, nice to hear u, or soo your message, well take care of your hand, and please do get a new chair Razz

See You soon on msn, i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey All !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All !!!   Hey All !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion(s)-
Jump to: